Thursday, January 06, 2005

Getting Started

Everyone has a blog these days, so why not me? My life (well, most of it anyway) revolves around the Cincinnati Reds, West Virginia University Mountaineer sports, and music. I won't limit myself to one particular kind of music, but I would be foolish to not admit that Southern Gospel Music--that countrified genre made more popular over the last several years by Bill Gaither and his rash of videos and DVDs--was what I was raised on and will be stressed here. Heck, I just might get into real provocative subjects like religion and politics, too. Stay tuned and see.

One last thing...just remember this is one man's opinion. I neither have the power nor do I want the power to make anything that I thing should happen actually happen. Please do not throw rotten eggs or tomatoes. I'm just blowing off steam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home